Наткнулся на вот такую интересную статью
Planet's Executive Summary
We expect arrival of the 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek at Planet in January, 2015. This is late for a Subaru introduction; they typically occur during the previous summer and sometimes as early as the previous spring. Since we opened in 1998, we don't remember ever waiting until the calendar turned to see a new model. We anticipate that Subaru will be making some modest changes to the car requiring additional time for engineering.
Subaru has released a lot of information about the 2015 Impreza which shares a large majority of components with the Crosstrek. You can make many inferences about Crosstrek equipment and specs by looking at the 2015 Impreza which will arrive at Planet couple months ahead of the Crosstrek. For example, we expect to see more sound insulation and upgraded interior materials appear on the Crosstrek because these improvements are scheduled on the Impreza.
- Back up Camera will likely be standard on all 2015 Crosstreks.
- Subaru Eyesight will likely be offered on Crosstrek.
- We expect fuel economy on models with automatic transmission to remain the same or possibly increase by one mile per gallon.
- Suspension will likely be revised.
- New Colors
- Power seat will likely appear in Limited models.
- We expect new center stack that will incorporate modern touchscreen infotainment.
- Front End. The picture to the right belongs to the 2015 Impreza Sport, which looks like a low-riding Crosstrek. Crosstrek will probably have a more rugged appearance with different fog lights and muscular bumper cover.
- We expect Keyless Access with push button start and PIN access. Currently, only hybrid model gets Keyless Access and it doesn't include PIN access.
- Oil Change Interval changes from 7,500 miles to 6,000 miles for 2015 Crosstrek.
Удивило, что у них сейчас нет подогрева сидений (у нас же в 2.0i-S версиях есть??).
Кто-нибудь что-нибудь еще слышал про рестайл и возможные сроки появления его у нас в продаже? Может быть, на ММАС было?